We have qualified NPTC, City & Guilds, RFS Cert Arb tree surgery teams.
Working to AFAG (Arboriculture & Forestry Advisory group guild lines)
Also adhering to the HSE Guidelines.
We provide a complete arboriculture service.
Obtaining permissions to work on TPO’s trees in conservation areas and trees with restricted covenants.
- Environmental issues covered.
Working with bats.
Risk Assessments & Method Statements specific to each job.
Completion of all tree works to BS 3998.
Initial surveying and reports.
Decay detection, disease diagnosis.
Liaison with councils and tree officers.
ALL ASPECTS OF TREE SURGERY UNDERTAKEN
- Private and Domestic
- Commercial site clearance & developers
- Formative Pruning
- CSCS Cards Held
- Crown thinning and reductions
- Limited access, Sectional dismantling and felling.
- Dangerous tree removal using our MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms).
- Clearance of utilities cables BT & electricity.
- Hedge maintenance, planting, reductions and removal.
- Planting landscape and design.
- Stump grinding and removal.